Sunday, July 31, 2011

CARD SWAP CLUB

Hi Everyone, I am putting together a Card Swap Club, I would like to start it in Sept. once a month. It would be on a weekday evening. Place and time I will let you know.
The way it will work is , everyone makes up a one kind of card for each person in the club. So if there is 10 members then you will go home with 10 different cards.  If it's around a Holiday it will be a theme for that time.  For instance Halloween will be the first card to make up in Sept. , Thanksgiving in Oct. etc. Since there will be no chg. everyone just takes a turn in bringing a snack.  If anyone has any new ideas to share with anyone then please do so and if you want to make up packets for everyone to have samples then you can chg. for the paper. etc.
I would like to make this a fun and sharing time. and a nice get together.
Please let me know if you are interested and have any other ideas that can be done.
Email, or Call me as soon as possible at  ydnic1234@gmail.com or 814-449-5867

Have a great day! Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment